- How long should I use the Erisonic® on the face and body?
For the face cleansing, use twice a day, one or two minutes each time. Each body areas should be cleansed by Erisonic® for as long as you would normally wash the area.
- How long should I charge the battery?
Rechargeable for 3-4 hours of use after charging for about 6 hours. You do not need to recharge the battery every day.
- Where can I buy replacement brush heads and other accessories?
You can purchase replacement brush heads and other accessories made for your erisonic at www.erisonic.com
- Can Erisonic be used in the shower or bathtub?
Erisonic is fully waterproof and can safely be used while showering or bathing. Do not charge the device in the shower or bath.
- What should I do if my device is not working properly or is defective?
Erisonic is backed by a limited lifetime warranty for all defects and if you have any issues you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 888.860.788.